Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ews64xl and w2000

  1. #1
    Inactive Member emstring's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I had a ews64xl with w98 and that it,s allright, but i install w2000 the other day. I dont update i did a clean install. I follow the instruccions to install the dirvers. but i have a problem.i hear sound with the synth and the codec, nut the card doesnt records anything.
    I put the guitar in line2 , like i had in w98, but doesnt record. I do it with sound forge, sonar and acid and the results its the same.
    Somebody can help me please?? thank

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Werner_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems to me, that your EWS64 synth doesn't work properly.

    Please feel free to visit my homepage http://www.studio4all.de/start.html and look at page 'Hints to the EWS64'. Here you will find further information to setup the EWS64 under 2000/XP.

    Regards
    Werner

  3. #3
    Inactive Member emstring's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    i do it, but i have the same problem.....?????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Werner_O's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Emstring,

    to help you I need further information from you:
    1. Was the installation successful (no errors in the device manager)
    2. Did you optimize the 'Wave Play Buffer Latency' (this is very important)
    3. Did you select Codec Play and Codec Record as prefered Audio devices in W2K?

    Regards
    Werner

  5. #5
    Inactive Member emstring's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Thank you I solve the problem with the Xmix.I dont know why but the card have by default the digital in,and dont the line2 in, and with the original mixer no change, but with the xmix all its ok....Thank you....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •